Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome!

Hello Readers!

Welcome to my blog! After several friends have asked me to assist them with shopping and styling outfits, I have decided to create this blog to broadcast my favorite fashion finds and style suggestions. This blog is intended to help all of you out there who do not have time to go shopping, but would love to find something cute to wear that preferably does not cost $500. As a bargain shopper myself, I have spend a lot of time (probably too much) browsing online shops for great steals and will be sharing all of that with you. Feel free to write me if you need any help with outfits or make-up for any kinds of occasions. I'm here to help! Be sure to check out my daily postings of great pieces and where to find them. Any input is greatly appreciated!


Sincerely,

Ulana T

No comments:

Post a Comment