Monday, April 26, 2010

Sass-a-frass gladiator sandals for $150 or less

A friend of mine has requested I find her some gladiator/bohemian style sandals that are under $150. As I am also looking for such perfect heels, I was very excited for this assignment. Here are a bunch of great deals I found:



From: Nordstrom.com

Brand: Pour Le Victoire

Price: $190

I know these are $40 bucks over the budget, but I had to include them because I love them and they may go on sale soon.













From: zappos.com

Brand: Nine West

Price: $72
I love the woven detail on the bottom of these sandals! The gladiator detailing isn't too over-powering either. These will go with a huge range of outfits, I wouldn't even know where to start. How about some cute pleated linen shorts or a short loose skirt?







From: bloomingdales.com

Brand: Michael by Michael Kors

Price: $285

These are also way out of the price range but they are adorable. Kinda on the high side, but will look fabulous with dresses.




From: Bloomingdales.com

Brand: Max Studio

Price: $139

I love these because they are a cross between a bootie and a strappy sandal. I see them with leggings.











From: nordstrom.com

Brand: Nine West

Price: $89


These definitely have the sassy factor - not only is there adorable beading, but there are studs along the ankle strap. I love these with anything and everything.











From: bloomingdales.com

Brand: CK

Price: $129

This black number has a great platform and I love the thick bandage straps. Great for a night out in the city!












From: bloomingdales.com

Brand: Guess

Price: $110


These definitely bring the "wow" factor without being too over the top. I picture wearing these with flirty dresses, but also jeans and shorts. The snakeskin will match everything.









From: zappos.com

Brand: Charles by Charles David

Price: $140


The details here are amazing. I love the turquoise with the brown and the stones. It screams "St. Tropez" to me.










From: Aldo.com

Brand: Aldo

Price: $135

These are a great brown strappy shoe number with a wooden platform. You can wear these with anything. I see them with a floral spring dress and jean jacket.








From: bloomingdales.com

Brand: Miss Sixty

Price: $160

I LOVE these. They are amazing and totally versatile.











From: Aldo.com

Brand: Aldo

Price: $80

I threw these wedges in the mix because I think the gem details make them slightly dressier than most. I see these as a great vacation piece with shorts and flowy top.











From: bloomingdales.com

Brand: Lauren by Ralph Lauren

Price: $76


These are not only affordable, but they remind me of the Miu Miu sandals Lauren Conrad always wore last spring. How can you pass this deal up? They are gorgeous.








From: bloomingdales.com

Brand: Calvin Klien

Price: $72


These are less bohemian and more bling, but check out the metal medallions around the ankle! Cute and cheap and perfect for a night of dancing it up.







From: zappos.com

Brand: Nine West

Price: $79

These are very practical, everyday type of sandal with a good platform and thick heel. I see them with shorts, leggings, skinny jeans, and dress - everything really.





From: Aldo.com

Brand: Aldo

Price: $69


I love this gray color! These will match everything are a perfect day-to-night shoe.










From: bloomingdales.com

Brand: Max Studio

Price: $150

These are a gorgeous neutral sandal. I especially love the piping and the take on the T-strap, not to mention the slingback feel.










From: Aldo.com

Brand: Aldo

Price: $70

I love the bootie look of this shoe. It reminds me of the ones Whitney Port wore in the beginning credits of the first season of The City. Its understated, but also dressy enough to wear with dresses and a night out in the city.









From: Aldo.com

Brand: Aldo

Price: $90

A sassy, edgy, gladiator type of sandals. Not too much glitz, but its sassy if I don't say so myself! I definitely see these with black liquid leggings.










From: Bloomingdales.com

Brand: MICHAEL Michael Kors

Price: $150

I love the neutral color here, it is definitely perfect for spring. These are also a great day-to-night shoe. I picture them with skinny jeans and a silky loose-fitting tank with a leather jacket on top. These would be a great purchase.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS SITE -PLEASE DO MORE WITH OFFICE ATTIRE - PEOPLE TEND TO BE WAY TOO CASUAL IN THE SUMMER - HOW APPROPRIATE ARE SANDALS AND OPEN TOE SHOES? THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandals and open-toed shoes are difficult for the summer. I think that the first question is what kind of office do you work in? Second, what kind of sandal or open-toed shoe? There are some offices that do not require business attire or allow business casual. Business attire is normally suits. I would say that some of the sheaths shown above are business attire if paired with suit jackets. Business casual involves similar pants/skirts with button downs or cardigans. If this is your type of office, then I would not recommend wearing open-toed or sandals to work. If, however, it is appropriate for you to wear more casual outfits then open-toed shoes and sandals would be okay. I would try to stick with a more dressy sandal or shoe. A peep-toe would be appropriate, but I would find it hard to wear anything else unless your office is very lax about its dress code. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete